Continuous burping, episode of cold sweat, intestinal cramping followed by diarrhea, nausea. Should I visit a doctor?

I am 46 years old. About 2 weeks ago I awoke in the middle of the night with a severe sore throat . Then during the day it developed into a knot in my throat and an inability to stop burping. I presumed it was some sort of acid reflux so I got some over the counter medicine. This condition has continued on and off with different scales of intensity. Recently, I have been awoken by discomfort in the upper stomach and an increased need to burp. This morning it was quite severe and I went into a cold sweat and then had severe intestinal cramping. It was relieved by a visit to the toilet but I experienced diarrhea . After that, I felt strange so I took my temperature and it was 35.8 degrees celsius. Now I feel somewhat nauseous. Should I visit a doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013