Continuous burping after eating or even drinking water. Gastric trouble and heartpain. Advice

Hi..I am 29 years old and i get burps the moment i eat or even drink water..if i eat my dinner at 9 in the night.. i have to wait till 11 to 11.30 for these burps to end and then only sleep..if i sleep earlier then i get gastric trouble and pain near heart which will disolve only after i drink hot water for about an hour..when i eat my lunch at 12.30..even at 4..i get these burps..pls advice what to be done..i am facing this for nearly 3 to 4 months..
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013