Continuous brown discharge after sex. Normal?

hi i already had my period after i gavebirth via C-section and my tubes are tied. I gave birth last july and got my period after 2 months this september. I got my period 2 weeks ago and its the usual kind of normal period and lasted for 6 days but after my husband and i had sex my period is back again but this time the color is brown/dark brown and its been a week already for that continious discharge . the color is odd and looks like a poop on my panty liners that sometimes the liners is full with dark brown blood . when im going to pee theres blood coming out again. is it harmful? is it normal having dark brown period? im also drinking alcohol every weekends. is it also the cause of my dark brown period? thanks
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, this could be dysfunctional uterine bleeding may be with the retained blood, this is some what very common in age of 30 and above, if this is happening often then this need to be investigated and clinical examination would be necessary, but most of the time this comes around on tis own, just wait for some time, take care, have a nice day.