Continuous bone pain, loud cracking in bones on moving. What can be done?

Doctor, PLEASE HELP ME. My daughter 24 has been complaining of bone pain for 4 years... every-time she moves you hear a LOUD crack... shoulders , neck , leg, chest ,, everywhere.. she has turned to drugs.. heavy ones... we have no insurance and no help.. she was told by some quack doctor that gave her oxycontin she would be in a wheelchair by 34 but never ran test... Is there anywhere we can get help.. Please please help her..
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012