Continuous body soreness, drowsiness post episode of chest pain. What could be wrong?

One night 4 weeks ago i woke up with a sudden sharp pain in my chest and the pain spread to my back. It was so bad that i woke up and had some water and a painkiller. For several days after that my body was sore all over. It got better gradually but from that day i started having back pain , pain on my neck and headaches at the back of my head. I also feel tired and sleepy all the time. One hour after getting up from an 8 hour sleep i start feeling completely exhausted and my concentration levels just drop. What is wrong with me? I am 40 and ve always been very healthy. I was taking the contraceptive pill but ve stopped it cause of all the pain that i ve at the moment.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013