Continuous bleeding without any pain. Used to have irregular periods, heavy flow with extreme pain. Under stress, improper diet. Reasons?

I m 18. I ll be 19 in a few months. My period has been irregular. Usually its heavy,lasts 7 days and is extremely painful. At first it was black and lasted from the Dec.28-Jan 3 with no pain what so ever. Then it started again on Jan 7 and hasn t stopped. It during this time it started off light brown, then red and now it s back to darker brown. I m verry scared. I don t think i should because during this whole thing i haven t experienced pain AT ALL! I guess i should be happy. Also i have been going through severe financial stress and i haven t been eating properly (if that helps with the diagnosis).
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013