Continuous bleeding with clots, dizziness, weakness. Ultrasound post medical termination of pregnancy showed small RPOC. Taken ciprofloxacin and ornidazole. When can I expect normalcy?

hi, i had sex on 11th day of my mense i.e. 6th may & my normal mense date is 25 th may. i had not mense on particular date and i went to pregnacy test it was found as possitive, I went to dr and he had prescribed mifeprstol 200 mg on 29.05.12 night and took misoprstl on 31.05.12 night 600mg orally. I had sever cramp on that night and i had bleed up to 13 day after misoprstl administration then i had stopped bleeding and again started with small and large spotts from 17 th day onward. I went to Dr. had an T.V Sonogarphy & found Suggestive of small RPOC, he then rx with ciprofloxacin and ornidazole combination along with trypsin combination . Now i am still passing clots and today bleeding bit more i.e.23.06.12.I am feeling head spining and weak ...plz give some solution when i will get my normal life.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012