Continuous bleeding throughout the cycle with heavy flow, used to have normal periods. What could this be?

Hi, I am girl , 5 3 weigh 65, I got my periods on 6th Feb which was very normal continued for four days as usual and fine, But then later, I got my periods on 23rd march, which continued till almost 23 April, with heavy flow in last 15days , now I have again got my periods on 29th April and I have got heavy flow. I have nevr got this kind of flow in my life I am 23 year old.
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012
As you are suffering with irregular uterine bleeding, you require proper examination & evaluation. Therefore please consult a gynecologist in person.
With good wishes,