Continuous bleeding that stops intermittently, recurs after sex, prescribed cerazette. Have fitted the implant. How can I stop bleeding?

So i got the implant fitted in october 2011 and it was great, no periods untill january and ever since january ive mostly had a continuous period. sometimes it stops for a few days. and then immediatly after i have sex, i start bleeding again. -.- I went to the doctors with my mum to get some pills to stop the bleeding, there called cerazette (or however you spell it) its a mini pill. But my mum doesnt know ive had sex, so i couldnt tell the doctor i bleed after sex. How can i stop this bleeding! ive been on this pill for 3 weeks now, and im still bleeding. Its really affecting my sex life because even if im not bleeding, i dont want to have sex incase i bleed afterwords. Which 9/10 times, i do.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012