Continuous bleeding, taking primolut. When will the bleeding stop?

hi there i have been bleeding like a period for 2 weeks, Today i started primolut. How long until bleeding completely stops Today is monday and prey that it fully stops by Wednesday Currently takin 3 tablets a day, should i up it to maybe 4? When will the bleeding stop? what are my chnces of bleeding stopping by wednesday
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Hi. Your dr. must have assessed the cause for this heavy bleeding and if she has decided to start tab. primolut and bleeding not stopped yet, then you may increase the dose upto 2 tds along with some haemostatic like tranexamic acid to stop bleeding in 2 days, after consulting your dr.