Continuous bleeding, taken antibiotics, urine sample had bacteria and blood. Can you help?

I had been bleeding for months,and then went to the doctor,they said it was a UTI . They said I had some Bacteria in it and blood . After taking Antbis,for 7 days went back and my urine was worse,but I had slowed down bleeding.So they gave me a shot of Antib,and sent me home with some .Today I went in to give a urine sample and it wasnt any better but it wasnt any worse.They said they Bacteria was 1 plus but it had blood in it.They have also done a CtScan on me and a UtraSound and everything looked find,can you help?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012