Continuous bleeding, pcr showed positive for tb, taking tranexa, meprate, had D and C post detection of endo hyperplasia. Cause?

respected sir, i was diagnosed with simple endometrial hyperplasia a year back and took meprate 10 mg bd from day 7 to 21 for six months.after stopping meprate my cycles again became irregular and delayed got period immediately after stopping meprate,then on 25th oct then on 19th dec. on usg again endo hyperplasia wasdetected.i underwent d and c but started bleeding a week after d and c till now. i am taking tranexa,meprate 10 mg tid since 22 days and still no improvement.also post d and c my pcr was positive for tb. please help i am scared why my bleeding not stopping
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012