Continuous bleeding on using Mist tablets for abortion, pelvic USG recommended. Pregnancy chance?

Hello doctor my name is Sayka Abid, 35 yrs. old. i had done my abortion by using a Mist... tablets of 5 pills consulting with my gynac. my regular period was on 29th of November 2012 that i missed. So i consult to my gynac. She preferred to go with MIspor.. .tablets. i had took first pill on 5th Dec at 1.00 pm after 48 hours i took another 2 pills of 200 mg by orally on the same time on 7th Dec. 2012 after 4 hours gap again i had 1 pill then next day 8th Dec. 2012 i had the remaining one. my bleeding was started on 6th Dec. evening, then on 7th Dec. its not gone that much but after 8th Dec. its bleeding heavily. after 4 to 5 day bleeding is not heavily but its still bledding till now i.e. on 19th Dec. My doctor suggest me to with USG Pelvic sonography . Is she guide me perfectly or she is just misguide me. After the heavy bleeding is it possibility of my pregnancy.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012