Continuous bleeding, on duphaston, progesterone for blocked tubes. What should be done?

Hi, i was operated last year of fibriod and was told that I had endometiosis. I was given some injections last year against it. recently, I was told I have blocked tubes . right now, I am on duphaston and progesterone injection. My period came last month on the 9th of june and last week 13th of july, i have been bleeding till now. I don t know what to do, am confused. I have been married for 4 years and no issue yet.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012