Continuous bleeding, mild cramps, gushes of blood since switching to ortho tri cyclen lo. Cause?

ive been on birth control for about 2 years now....i am 25 and my dr. just switched me from ortho tri cyclen to ortho tri cyclen lo because the lo is covered under my insurance but the regular tri cyclen is not. Since ive been on it i have been bleeding for about 2 weeks. I did miss 2 pills in the second week but i keep getting these small cramps and gushes of blood and im just a litttle worried that something is wrong. especially since the ortho tri cyclen didnt gfive me any problems at all.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012