Continuous bleeding, lower abdominal pain after using MTP kit. Is my abortion safe?

Dear Sir, I m a 6 weeks pregnant lady & I m of 22 years old.Used MTP kit for abortion . Mifepristone taken on 8th of July (Sunday ). After that taken Misoprostol on 10 july (Tuesday), I havent got bleeded on the first two days after I had taken Misoprostol, but soon after that i have got period from 12th July onwards. Since then my period havnt stop upto till datey.. They flow is somtimes normal and somtimes quite heavy..I m feeling pain in my lower abdomen also.. Is my abortion safe? I know that they period after the use of MTP kit last for a longer period but its been almost 24 days over and my period hav still not stopped. what does it mean..? will it be the complete abortion ? plz answer me as soon as possible...
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012