Continuous bleeding, have extreme tiredness, high appetite, weakness, irritability since intake of Utovlan. Should I stop the tablets?

Hi there I have been having my period since 29th August with only a break of 3 days inbetween. My doctor put me on Utovlan and I have now been on it for 8 days, my period has become very light but has not stopped and in fact has gotten worse today. Since being on the tablets I have noticed the following; extreme tiredness (no matter how much sleep I get), increased appetite , feeling extremely weak and dizzy, extremely irritable and very emotional, bloated and my body feels like a dead weight. I am normally very active and go to the gym 5/6 times per week, and although I was only managing about 4 times per week before I started the tablets due to my loss of blood , I was able to put in 100% effort when I did go. However, over the last 6 days I have noticed that I just do not have the energy or strength to go to the gym and when I have gone my workouts have been so poor that I should not have bothered! Please advise if I should stop taking the tablets?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  71 Awaiting Answer