Continuous bleeding, had treatment for typhoid and low hemoglobin, taken Crisanta. Cause and remedy?

I am 26yrs. Last year I was admitted to hospital as my haemoglobin went to low and I also had a typhoid attack at the same time, Typhoid was taken care in a day or two but I found out the main reason for my low blood level is Heavy periods, due to which my doctor recommended a medicine called CRISANTA for next 6 months which will help to reduce the flow of periods, and I noticed big difference. As I finished the course of 6 months with the medicine I noticed that the flow of periods is increasing again, so my doctor suggested me to stick to the medicine for another 6 months, everything was fine until I got my last period on May 16, 2012 which is still on, it is almost 25 days now and I don’t know what to do? I am really worried. Kindly help
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012