Continuous bleeding, had taken prednisone post consuming poison. What could be the cause?

I am a 38 year old female... I had poison three weeks ago. I was proscribed 20 mg of Predisone. A week and a half ago with no warning I started what I thought was an early mentrual cycle 6 days early. After six days of heavy bleeding I stopped for one day and then started all over again. Now after 6 days I stoppped this morning and then by dinnertime started all over again. I am worried something may be seriously wrong. Was wondering if the Predisone would be responsible for this? Please help.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer