Continuous bleeding from uterus, tiredness. What treatment should I take to cure it?

Hi I m bleeding all the time from my uterus , this whole past month infact my Dr,just got me a OBGYN and there appointment isn t until next month. the problem is I m bleeding so much and I m feeling faint and very tired now and I m anemic very much so for quite sometime now, my heavy periods are now irregular and coming all the time. what medicines can they prescribe for me, and I can not take the pill any more they give me migraines, and make me very sick, I m 42, and have children do not intend on having anymore. my lifestyle is being hindered by all this profuse bleeding, my qualitiy of life, is being put on hold. all from this abnormal bleeding. help me with some suggestions. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012