Continuous bleeding for months, detected with pregnancy, bleeding continued post delivery, fluttering in stomach. No relief with shot. Help?

I would bleed for months at a time, I would normally stop for a couple days or possibly a week. Then would start bleeding heavy again. I was in so much pain for about a month, just everywhere. I finally called my home doctor and told her what was going on. She made me an appointment to come in and see her, she first made me take a pregnancy test , it was negative she sent me to get a ultrasound at my home hospital, they thought I couldn t have kids because everything that was going on with me. I went back to my home doctor and they drew blood, They then sent me to an OBGYN where I had taken another pregnancy test, and found out I was pregnant, but was still bleeding heavy. I stopped when I was about 10 weeks into my pregnancy. I had my daughter and she is now 16 months, I ve been bleeding heavy ever since I had her. I will only stop for a day now, if that! I am having fluttering feelings in my stomach and have been having pains and discharge in my panties. I ve taken a pregnancy test but it was negative! I ve been on the shot since I had my daughter, up until about 2 months ago. I never stop bleeding like your suppose to after being on the shot for awhile. My doctor doesn t seemed worried about my bleeding she just thinks I should switch birth control and I think she s just a quack! I need help and answer please . .
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer