Continuous bleeding, feel light headed, woozy after switching from Aviane birth control to Lessina. Reason?

Hello, I have been on Aviane birth control for 3 months and my pharmacy said they no longer carried that generic brand so they switched it automatically to Lessina another generic form for Alesse . I didn t think anything would change in my body because Aviane and Lessina had all the same levels of everything and everyone said I should have no problems with it changing. But I have had bleeding for the past 6 days. I started the new pack of pills(Lessina) after I finished my Aviane pack and had my period during my Placebo pills and then started Lessina. I was fine for the first 5 days but then I had breakthrough bleeding which is brown and clotty. It has been going on for 6 days and ive been on this pack for 11 days. I have no started looking really pale and feel light headed and woozy. Why am I feeling this way? Is it from switching BC eventhough they have the same levels of everything?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012