Continuous bleeding, excessive pain. Had taken progynova, duphaston. What can be done?

Good morning,my name is Meury I am 20 years old I live in Beijing,and it s been 1 month and a half I am with the period ,since I went to brazil because I had my period with 12 and I am always sick with allot of blood so the only solution I had is taking 3 pain killers per day,but I know that excessive pain killer have allot of side effects,with continuos visit to the doctor they never did nothing so in bresil the doctor gave me pills (yaz,drospirinoma 3 mg,etinilestradiol 0,02 mg)since there the period dident stop so arriving in Beijing I went to the doctor who gave me medicine for stop the period,who stop for 3 days and restart again,and I suspect that was already my next period so I waited for 10 days and still dident pass so return to the doctor and gave me the same medicine for 10 days and stop and 2 days later start and now she gave me a new pill,she said the other was not strong enough for me and that one is the (progynova) I need to take for 21 one days and the day 7 start with the duphaston also,but I am reading about progynova and they said Its for menopause ladies and do not work like anti conceptional and I am in the 3 day and I have allot of blood,I never change 3 times a night,I never had such blood,please help me I am feeling these doctors are not serious,and because of that now I have anemia ,they cant just giving medicine like that,and if is not good after we change more,my body react to these excessive medications . Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012