Continuous bleeding, cramps, lightheadedness, imbalance, bladder pressure post hysterectomy. Reason?

I had a car accident 7 months ago, hit by a uninsured driver cutting through a parking lot totaled both our cars and it has left me bleeding lightly with cramping needing to urinate several times a day. The ER ran CT w/contrast to rule out ruptured bladder and all they saw were fibroid tumors, which I ve had for years. My GYN didn t feel my symptoms had anything to do with the accident but was brought on by the fibroids . I underwent a hysterectomy plus removing both ovaries & cervix . I am one week shy of my 3 mos post op, have had no intercourse and still bleeding lightly with cramping although I became very lightheaded over the weekend, I lost my balance. I still feel like my bladder is leaking and feel pressure to void with very little result. My longtime Doc went to Kaiser and the new Internal medicine Doc just blows me off. I am concerned as I fill a mini pad each day with pink tinged liquid.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Feb 2013