Continuous bleeding after taking ECP, had spotting before intercourse due to skipping reminder pills. Pregnant?

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on November 2, 2012. He accidentally finished in me but the very next morning I took Next Choice (emergency contraceptive ). I did a HPT about two weeks later and it came out negative. However, on the same day i took the emergency contraceptive (day after intercourse) I had a light spotting of blood , which I continued to have for about two weeks (if im not mistaken). Usually my period starts on the 18th - 22nd day. I never had a flow of my menstrual cycle in November, only spotting, and it is now december 1. I used to take birth control (Ortho-tri cyclen), but a week before the unprotected intercourse I stopped taking them. During the time when I was taking birth control I never took the reminder pills, so I never had a flowing period, just spotting. I am just confused and i don t know if because I was spotting in november, instead of having the full period, if I am pregnant or not...? Also, I wanted to know when is the best time to take a HPT? thank you
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  17 Awaiting Answer