Continuous bleeding after medical abortion. Cramps, abdominal and back pain. Sign of infection?

hello!im 24 years of age,and i just had a medical abortion ,and its been 3 weeks and 2days had passed since the complete expulsion of the fetus(5 months)..and now i am having a continuous bleeding,it is not heavy.but the color of my discharge is light red and had some cheesy like tissues,and i had experience some cramps and pain in lower abdomen and at the back part as this sign of an infection?i cant go and myself to a doctor since my country is strict about abortion.please help me doctors..thank you so much.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012