Continuous bleeding after abortion, on iron capsules. Is it safe to take Yasmin?

hi! i did an abortion last april 13, 2012. until now im bleeding . not so heavy bleeding, just a normal same like menstruation that i consumed 2 napkins every day. sometimes its only a spot of sticky blood . the blood coming out was not brown but, orange red. my friend thinks that maybe i have myoma. and i wanted to start taking yasmin pills today. is that safe for me??? just assuming yasmin pills can help on my blood circulation. at the same time, im drinking iron capsule once a day to replace the blood im loosing everyday... do you have any idea what is happening with my body???
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012