Continuous bleeding. Stopped Depo provera due to headache. Given birth

Hello. I had a baby in January and in march had the contrceptive jab Depo provera I then had another jab in June ,But got headaches so decided to stop having the jab. I have had no periods since baby until I started my first period since baby 4 weeks ago , and im still on ? nearly five weeks now, First week was what i would call a normal period and for last few weeks lots of brown / pink discharge period then turns to red again then brown then pink and so on. Please advise Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer