Continuous bleeding, PCOS, difficulty in conceiving with IUI. Prescribed modus, advised pelvic sonography, hormonal tests. Should I follow the advise?

i m having bleeding for last 16 days. doctor had advised to take modus 10 mg tablet for 25 days twice a day. and asked to go for pelvic sonography and some harmonal test. will u please advise me whether this treatment is gud and what benefit i will get it from this. i m married for last 11 years and still not conceived. doctor says i have pcos problem. i m worried and not able to find any way out i dont want to go for any artificial treatment. i had gone for IUI twice but it did not helped me to conceive.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012