Continuous bigemeny. EKG, Echo, holter monitor test normal. History of PVCs. Reasons?

hi doctor, Im having continuous bigemeny for last 1 wk. I had the h/o VPCs 7 yrs back as well one month back. During the attack last month it became bigemeny. I consulted a cardiologist and did ECG ,ECHo and 24 hrs holter. Except ECG echo and holter was normal. after few days without any medication it went off. Again since 5 days l am having the same problem. when im during work i wont notice much but when l sit for a while i can feel that bigemeny. that time i have taaken ECG that showed continuous bigemeny. my doctor told me to start 25 mg tenoprmin. But im not yet started. what to do doctor. What is the reason behind this. Im 35 yr old lady working as a staff nurse in cathlab unit. please consider my question and reply to me
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012