Continuous back pain that aggravates on sitting with bad posture post a fall. What can be done?

I did a bicycle kick in a soccer game yesterday but i missed and landed flat on my back, i got up and i had like a single point of pain on my back and i thought i would just walk it off, so i kept on playing, but today it still hurts when ever i sit with bad posture/hunched over. Plus im a 14 year old Female and i think i just started my period around about when i landed on my back, i dont want to take any pain killers because i usually get period pain in my back (not serious pain, plus in a different part of back) and i dont want to forget i took an asprin and think my back is better and injure it more.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012