Continuous back pain, sharp abdominal pains under the breasts with nausea and vomiting, no fever. Cause and remedy?

Have had back pain (upper and middle) for several days. Today sudden, sharp pain in abdomen . Nausea and vomiting - felt somewhatbetter after vomiting. Back and abdominal persist. No fever . Pain in middle is bilateral and dull but strong. Upper backmpain feels like pulled muscle. Also bilateral. Abdominal pain just under breasts is bilateral and sharp, shooting alt with crampy. Dull but strong painin center of abdomen under breast feels likesomething boring through. Helps somewhat to press it. Sharp severe pain on rt side of abdomen and is tender to touch - also exacerbates pain in back when pressed.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012