Continuous acne eruptions, had slight improvement post intake of Diane 35, benzyl-peroxide n supralfate and microderma abrasions. How can I do away with this?

hey 25yrs old.i have acne from last 12 yrs. i hav tried many treatments nothing worked. creams, peeling n i took diane 35 for 9months and i was applyin benzylperoxide n supralfate alternative days n after 9months pimples started decreasing n i started wit microdermaabrasion bcoz of scars n depressions on my face thn they suggested for rollers which i cant afford anymore. but m already fedup dealing with this. treatments are so expensive tht i cant afford anymore. n already my face s back to how it was. nothing been working. pls i need help.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012