Continues chronic pain in the skull at the operation spot

my friend met with an accident at the age of 12 and she was diagones with hyperdense extra axial collection along right temporal convexity and undergone EDH now she is 20 now she is having continous cronic pain in the skull where operation took place so what shall we do now what is the next best way to save her my friend met with an accident at the age of 12 and she was diagoned with hyperdense extra axial collection along right temporal convexity and undergone EDH now she is 20 now she is having continous cronic pain in the skull where operation took place (total left part of the skull & she feels something abnormal there)...what may be the reason for that....so what shall we do now... what is the next best way to save her????
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Hello abel;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Since your friend is having continuous pain at operated site after nearly 8 yrs it is important to find the reason for which she has to be investigated.So get her to the doctor who had operated or if he is not available some other Neurologist and get her investigated according to his advice.Once the reason is known it will be easier to find the solution for the problem.Get investigated and then treated.
Take care and wish her a speedy recovery.
Thanks