Continued stomach soreness with tightness, loose and watery stools post a bout of diarrhea and vomiting. How long will this last?

Hi last Saturday at 7am I started to have stomach pains. I am a woman of 53. At 11am they got very severe. I went to the loo lots during the morning but as the pain increased I then started to vomit but didnt bring up a lot. The pain was in 20 mins cycles. Then during late afternoon it decreased to 40 mins. By the end of the evening, say 10pm the pain had subsided but it left me with a very sore tummy. I hadnt eaten anything that day but continued to sip water. On Sunday still sore, slice of toast and water. Yesterday I felt better. Today, Tuesday, I woke up feeling OK but still sore when I walked around. I have just eaten some fish and all seems OK but my stomach feels very tight and my stool is still very loose and very watery. I am currently off work with this and worried if I go back too early (not that I can at the moment). How long do you think this will continue until I am back to normal?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013