Continued pregnancy after trying to abort it by taking cytotec pills. Chances of harm to the baby?

hello Dr when i was about 8 weeks pregnant i tried to abort my baby and took 9 cytotec pills vaginal but i only had some light bleeding and the pills did not work. i decided to continue with the pregnancy and i went for a scan but i did not tell my gyno cos in our country abortion is illegal. the ultrasound shows my baby is ok and m now 6 months pregnant but m still worried if i have harmed my baby. are there any chances to have a normal baby coz evrytime i goes to the scan it shows my baby is ok and its growing normally.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012