Continued pill. Missed period but had spotting in discharge. Why is urine yellow?

I continued my pill on to miss my period last week. I noticed traces of blood in my discharge during this time! This week I am back off my holidays and the blood is still there! I also have noticed I seem to be sweating buckets for no reason and my urine is bright yellow! Are these all connected or is it separate causes? Is there any reason for concern?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response
bright yellow urine can be from a multitude of causes
and not all of them are worrisome
if some one is on some b complex supplements or maybe antibiotics, urine may turn yellow in colour

if you are taking too less of fluids, it may turn yellow

if you have associated yellowness of the skin or eyes, it may be jaundice, and an evaluation for hepatitis may be needed

if you have blood discharge, mixture of blood in urine may give a similar colour

suggest get a complete hemogram, urine routine and liver function test

meanwhile take plenty of fluids