Continued periods bleeding. History of abortion. Taken Mifegest, Misoprostol, Meprate. Is this normal?

I had medical abortion twice as 1st time the abortion was not complete. Hence used mifergest and misoprotol twice. Then my GYN advised meprate for regularisation of periods and I got normal periods which seems not to stop. It around 18 days. Though the flow is light but still I am irritated that it does not stop. I am healthy and have no preg. symptoms. The recent Beta HCG report says 123.8. I had my 1st pills dated 21/5, 2nd on 06/06. Took meprate from 02/07. Light bleeding continued and proper & heavy bleeding started from 16/07 till 25/07. Still light bleding is continuing. Is this normal.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012