Continous mucous. Mucolyxir did not help. Treatment?

my wife has suffered or 2 years with a condition of excessive mucous (24 hours of continuous mucous that she spits up..she went to many physicians who was unable to get her any relief. I FOUND A HOMEPATHICK MEDICATION THAT WAS ABLE TO STOP THE CONTINUOUS FLOW OF MUCOUS FOR 8 TO 12 HOURS, THE ORAL DROPS IS CALLED MUCOLYXIR . TELEPHONE 800 545 9960 (Mucolyxir nutricology inc0 I gave this information to several physicians and they told me that it works well with their payients. I KNOW THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WITH THIS CONDITION AND WOULD LOVE TO GET RELIEF. l.Sclar 310 826 2405
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Good to know that your wife is benefited.

One swallow does not make a summer / there ought to be many cases...
It is not well known..and the reason is not known...
For wide and scientific approval by the medical community - large, double blind, controlled studies and confirmation by independent observations are necessary.
Hopefully, you can take up the work for the benefit of the community...

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
General & Family Physician Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib's  Response
Thank you for your extreme concern for the health of others.