Contact of genitals through swim wear. What are the chances of pregnancy?

Hi Doctor. My girlfriend and I were hugging each other underwater at the beach. Our pelvis area was very close to each other. There was indirect contact between our genital areas though we were both wearing swim wears. I did not ejaculate but I have a few doubts. Due to my erection , I believe there might have been pre- ejaculation fluids. I have read that as long as there was no ejaculation in the past few hours and if you have urinated normally, there would not be any sperms in the pre-ejaculation fluid . There was no actual intercourse as it was just contact through our swimwear. The water was also obviously salt water as it was the sea and it was extremely cold . What are the chances of her getting pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013