Contact dermatitis on right hand, wrinkles. Prescribed ebastel, lipobase. Permanent cure?

Hi! Im 38 yrs old weighs 51kgs and 5ft tall. I have been suffering from contact dermatitis now only on my right hand . I ve been trying several medications but its still on and off. My doctor gave me Ebastel 10mg and Lipobase cream. This seems helped me for a while but it does not permanently go away. My hands are already wrinkled. And i always have problem when getting a finger print because my skin was so thin that it can t be read anymore by the machine. Please give me a permanent remedy so i can have a normal hand again. Thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012