Consuming Nutrilite protein powder for acne. Red, bumpy scar. Is the skin allergic to any content in protein powder?

I am a 26 year old female from Malaysia.I am currently consuming Nutrilite Protein Powder (Amway) to combat my acne problem. I have noticed that it is becoming more prevalent and it's taking a long time to heal. They are red and bumpy. The scar doesn't lighten easily also.My question is, does this happen during the initial stages of the protein powder consumption or my skin is allergic to any of the contents in the protein powder?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013