Consumed spicy food, lower abdominal pain, pentoprazole, ornidazole, gastritis, nausea

i am 32 year old (F), vegitarian ,weight- 58 kg , hight-5 3 when ever i eate any spicy food even home made food i fel pan in lower abdomen docter prescribes me ornidazole or ofloxacin or other entibiotic along with pentoprazole, esmeprazole or cintopride but i could not take that medicein more then 1 day because i feel seviour pain or gastritis problem in my upper abdomin i have pain in upper abdomen and nousia problem from 2 year doctor says that i have gastrities tendency now i am unable to eat home made food also. after taking meals my pain and nousia problem become incress my endoscopy report , sonography report, lever function report, and x-ray found normel but my problem are the same at present doctor prescribe me the following medicine :- Rajo D normaxin Velget Recifex 200 for above problem i had been admitted so many time in the hospital doctor says that i have no major problem but i am suffering with very uncomfortable situation.
Asked On : Wed, 14 Mar 2012