Consumed lizol, vomited, dizziness, burning in throat. Endoscopy shows minor burns. Treatment?

i am very sick of my mother in law, she makes things very complicated for me. out of frustration I consumed Lizol Since the taste was vry tingy, i had some water over it and vomitted. after vomit my voice was almost gone, iwas feeling very dizzy. my throat was burning like hell. i had endoscopy done, which dignosed minor burns. Though, its been a week to this incident, my voice is coming slightly, but now i m worried that will this cause any side effects?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Since this incidence has been more than one week and you are improving.
Endoscopy report showed minor burns.
Long term side effects may be formation of strictures in food pipe. which may cause difficulty in swallowing, burning sensation etc.
Avoid hot fluids and foods.
Take blant diet. if you have been started oral diet. Other wise continue parenteral diet (IV fluids).
If you experience above symptoms you should get a reendoscopy done.
Get a psychiatrist counselling if the Lizol consumption is for suicide.