Consumed ecstasy drug, dizziness, light headed. Taking antibiotics, vomiting. Will glucose water help?

I am a female, 25 yrs of age, and i suspect that i may have been given ecstasy at a party by some so called has been more than 5 days now, and i am still feeling unwell and not my normal self...during the party alcohol was also consumed....i saw a doctor and he gave me some meds that made me vomit yesterday, and was told to drink water with glucose to purge the body of the ecstasy... Is there any other method to quicken this procedure naturally? I feel dizzy and lightheaded at this normal after effects of taking ecstasy? i have NEVER taken any kind of drug in my life....and im a little worried Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012