Consume alcohol. Tests showed NHALD. On METFORMIN, UDILIV. Suggestions on medicines and health improvement

iam consuming alcohol for more than 5 years.. 180 ml per day.. Recent tests showed NHALD. dOCTOR PRESCRIBED METFORMIN 250 MG AND UDILIV 300 EACH PER DAY..IS THIS CONDITION SO SERIOUS...WILL THIS MEDICATION BE HELPFUL.. DOCTOR ASKED ME NOT TO STOP THIS MEDICATION.. WILL THAT HAVE ANY SIDE AFFECTS.. NOW I HAVE COMPLETELY QUIT ALCOHOL FOR ALMOST ONE YEAR.. REQUEST ADVICE TO IMPROVE MY HEALTH AND CONDITION OF LIVER..
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013