Consulted urologist for uncomfortable erections. Are blood,urine and semen sample required ?

Hi Dr Chandan, I am curious as to why I am being asked for a semen sample in Germany after seeing a urologist here who did no clinical examination of the genitalia or anus or rectum or palpitation of glands etc. after a complaint of being woken by uncomfortable erections but of no discomfort with daytime erections. Ultrasound was done of the kidneys and prostate which were found to appear normal. Requested was blood, urine and semen.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012