Constipation with gummy mucus, on vacation have change in diet. Is it normal?

im a 21 year old female and for the last week have been on vacation so not doing my normal work (i have a high exercise and demanding job) and i have been eating differently . i have been having some trouble with constipation this last week or so and finally managed to go a bit and when i wiped the second time(sorry i know this is gross but I m sure probably doesn t bother u) there was a rather gummy ... uh ... solution i guess is the best word , on the toilet paper .. this has never happened to me before .. what could this be? is it normal to have this gummy mucus type stuff when constipated?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012