Constipation with gas trouble. Bleeding from the anus. History of psoriasis, patches on the leg

My stomach grumbles like passin wind inside and when i want to pass wind i feel i have to strain like my bum hole sealed up. discomforting. plus when im on loo feel like need the biggest poo ever n not alot reall happens or shows. also my jole feels burnin itchy and when it unbareable i itch it plus a creamy residue on me boxers and a scent.and also the same happens mainly in mornings like a sweaty bum or a feels like a liquid leaking out me bum plu ii bleed when wiping which i think is a little tear. no idea how. pls help as it depressing me. i have psoriasis too on me leg n various patches also behind me sack to me bum.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013