Constipation, wet and grey colored stool. Taking magnesium, probiotic yogurt. Suggestions?

Hi doctor,
I am a 20 year old college student (computer science) and I am constipated and have been for 3 weeks now. I've been taking magnesium and probiotic yogurt (started in the middle of last week) and things where getting better. I was going to the bathroom much more often and the stool appeared to be brown in color with a good consistency (a little bit dry, but better than before). Yesterday my stool was wet and grey and so was today. I have no idea why this suddent change.

Thank you for your answers
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013